UMO-100 FERTILIZER OPENER
The fertilizer opener mounts directly to the planting unti and is compact enough to be mounted within the WA1360 and C125 floating row cleaners. Because the opener mounts directly to the planter unit, the fertilizer is always precisely the same distance from the seed even when planting on the contour. The lateral spacing from the seed can be 1", 2" or 3", and there are three vertical settings that allow fertilizer to be placed 3/4" above, even with, or 3/4" below seed depth. We like the way it consistently places the fertilizer in the ground without splattering on the planter.
Apply nitrogen to side of seed furrow in a single pass.
FEATURES OF UMO-100:
- Sturdy compact design
- Double tapered bearing hub
- 5mm thick (0.197") blade
- Adjustable furrow control device
- Can be set to place liquids 1", 2", or 3" from seed row
- Can also be set to place liquids 3/4" above, even with or 3/4" below seed depth
- Fit John Deere 7000 - 1700 series, all Kinze, White 6000 & 8000 series and Case-IH 1200 & 1300 Series
- Patent #7,481,171