The Depth-A-Matic allows the depth gauge wheels to follow the ground terrain allowing the unit to travel smoothly in all field conditions.
The Depth-A-Matic can easily be installed on your planter in approximately ten minutes per row. Simply remove one depth control wheel, remove snap ring from pin, remove pin that holds depth stop and remove old depth stop. Then install the Depth-A-Matic in its place, with our replacement bolt and locknut.
• More equal compaction on either side of the disk enhances seed to soil contact and equal emergence
• Less bearing failure on depth gauge wheels
• Consistent seed depth control
• Longer seed disk life in rocky conditions
• Life of depth gauge wheels is greatly extended in all rocky and no-till conditions
• Includes installation hardware
Product ID: DAM001000
Depth-A-Matic for John Deere 7000, 7100 & Kinze (Except Kinze 3000 Series) And New Idea PlantersMore...
[Read Reviews] [Write A Review]
Product ID: DAM002000
Depth-A-Matic for John Deere 7200, 7300 & 1700 Series PlantersMore...