Fits John Deere with mini seed hopper; Pro Series and Pro Series XP row units. The Precision ProFlo mini hopper maximizes the eSet performance by eliminating the 90-degree bends that slow seed delivery. Includes 30-cell seed corn disk, liner (baffle), singulator, brushes, extractor, ProFlo mini hopper, vented hopper lid and set-up tool. Meter housing is NOT included. Some planters will require additional components to complete installation of the ProFlow Hopper.
- JD 1790 with 20” Rows: Order one 720244 check-valve flap per eSet row and one 720196 Step Kit per planter. The check valve flaps prevent seed from flowing back into the seed supply tubes on rows that tip forward during transport. Check valve flaps are needed before installing eSet. The Step Kit ( Part # 720196) is an extension that bolts on the existing step. This eliminates interference with the ProFlow hopper. The step kit is not needed on planters with the JD rear hitch.
- JD 1790 with 15” or 30” Rows: Order one Elbow Kit - 720206 (Order 1 kit that contains four elbows) This kit improves the routing of the supply tube to the ProFlow hopper on the center rows of this model planter.
- JD 1790 with eSet installed on 15” Rows: Order one 720244 check-valve flap per row.
- 2003 Pro-Series Models: Need part number A76666 (1 per row) plastic mounting bracket. In 2003, Deere used a fabricated metal mount bracket for the ProSeries Meter planters. The ProFlow hopper requires the plastic mount bracket or a modified metal bracket.
- DB Pro-Series Meter planters with more than 32 rows: Inspect the elbows on the right front corner of the mini-hoppers on your current planter. Order one 720245 DB Y-Tube for each “Y” style elbow on your current planter. (One for each additional row over 32)