Set-N-Seed Planter Seed Depth Calibration Tool
Set-N-Seed is a planter seed depth calibration tool designed to accurately and efficiently set the desired depth from 1" to 2.5" using a 1" main block and multiple 1/2" stackable inserts.
Keep It Calibrated: Planter depth can vary across the planter depending on the wear of the planter unit. Disk openers, gauge wheel arms, and rocker arms are just a few of the vital parts that determine your seed’s depth. By utilizing the Set-N-Seed, variations in disk size and wear will be eliminated with this planter depth calibration tool.
No More 4x4’s: 4x4 blocks only show depth that the unit is currently set to. Set-N-Seed will automatically place the unit to your specified depth.
1) Adjust the Set-N-Seed block to your desired depth by utilizing the Set-N-Seed ½” side rails to achieve either a 1”, 1.5”, 2” or 2.5” depth
2) Place the Set-N-Seed on a floor jack under the planter gauge wheels and disc openers.
3) Set the planter unit to the deepest setting.
4) Raise the Set-N-Seed with the floor jack so that the disc openers rest on the metal plate in the center and the gauge wheels rest on the side rails.
5) Set the planter depth unit to the shallowest setting making the gauge wheels press firmly on the side rails.
VIDEO: A demonstration of the 20-second process of calibrating planter depth per row unit.
| || |
SET-N-SEEDProduct ID: SNS009001
Set-N-Seed is a planter seed depth calibration tool designed to accurately and efficiently set the desired depth from 1" to 2.5" using a 1" main block and multiple 1/2" stackable inserts.More...
[Read Reviews] [Write A Review]