ELIMINATE CROP WRAPPING AROUND BAT TUBES
The Flip Combine Reel Kit enhances reel performance with its tine flipping action that feeds heavy-duty crops, like soybeans and canola, into the header. Keep your crops moving with the HCC Flip Combine Reel Kit.
HCC’s Flip Combine Reel Kit is designed to prevent crops from wrapping around bat tubes and offers the durability needed to harvest tough crops including soybeands and canola.
VIDEO: HCC FLIP REEL KIT - EXPLAINED AND IN ACTION
- Enhances reel performance with tine flipping action
- Feeds heavy-duty crops, like canola, into the header
- Prevents wrapping around bat tubes
- Durable enough for tough crops
- Designed to fit HCC tube-type combine reels built since 1990
- Fits Honey Bee headers equipped with HCC tube-type reels
Installation is easy and can be done on equipment you already own. You can install it yourself in just a few hours using the Installation Instruction Manual.
Designed as a retro-fit for all HCC tube-type reels built since 1990. ML 4-1/2" tine spacing or Level II 6" tine spacings are designed to work with the Flip Reel Kit.