Get your JD 50/60/90/Pro-series Drill to Work the Way it Should.
The biggest downfall of the JD 50/60/90/Pro-series drills is how down-force is applied—the rockshaft twists to compress a big coil spring on each opener. Because the spring is nearly parallel to the arm, the opener has almost no downstroke—i.e., the spring is applying the correct amount of down-force for only about 1/4” of its range.
• Uniform pressure on all openers
• Reduce/eliminate hairpinning
• Less sidewall compaction
• Get consistent depth!
• Better use of frame weight
• Greater up/down travel on openers
• 3-year warranty on cylinders (some restrictions apply)