Martin-Till Drag Chain Crumbles, Fills Unclosed
Areas and Levels Soil Above the Seed Slot
The row is leveled and air pockets are sealed behind the spading closing wheels. This helps
even out the rate of drying and insures the soil does not dry past seed depth. Using a Martin
Till drag chain will help increase uniform emergence in the drier parts of the field and is
recommended when using the closing wheels in minimum till.
• Heavy-duty, square-edged cross chain and brackets
• Attaches to closing wheel brackets
• Bolts to all John Deere Max-Emerge units
• Fits Kinze and White units with bolt-on wheels
• Kinze units with roll pin attached closing wheels will need holes drilled for mounting
Universal mounting brackets, attaches to most frames
VIDEO: Martin-Till Drag Chain - Benefits Explained and In Action
| || Product ID: MRT003600 |
Twisted Drag chain kit. Fits all John Deere MaxEmerge units, Kinze & White units with bolt on closing wheels. Kinze units with roll pin attached closing wheels will need holes drilled for mounting.More...
[Read Reviews] [Write A Review]