The M3 Monitor - Population Monitor for Planters and Grain Drills
Using an Intel® microprocessor, the M3 monitors speed, area, population, hopper levels, limit switch status, seed spacing, and row failure to keep the operator informed of the current status of the planter or drill.
The M3 has two separate sets of setup parameters that may be entered and retained, eliminating the need to re-enter values when switching planters or drills. Every feature of the M3 has been designed to be as simple to operate as possible, thereby eliminating confusion and unnecessary down time.
• Saves time and money by not over seeding
• Display two different sets of data on the screen
• Choose from MPH, field acres, total acres, acres per hour, row population, average population, row seed spacing and average seed spacing
Each Kits Includes:
- M3 Monitor Console
- Power Cable
- Cab Harness
- Planter or Grain Drill Harness
- DICKEY-john® High-Rate Seed Sensors
- New Seed Tubes for Planters
- Seed Tube Adapters for Drills (if required)
- Instruction Manual